Saturday, September 25, 2010

This is why I don't like visiting rich people

Once when visiting a very rich friend of mine , the maid approached me and asked me ......


1- Question : What would you like to have for a drink, fruit juice, soda, tea , hot chocolate, cappuccino, frappuccino or coffee?

Answer: Tea please.

2- Question : Ceylon tea, Indian tea, herbal tea, bush tea, honey bush tea, iced tea or green tea ?
Answer : Ceylon tea please

3- Question : How would you like it? black or white?
Answer : White

4- Question : Milk or fresh cream?
Answer : With milk


5- Question : Powdered milk or fresh milk ?

Answer : Aah , fresh .


6- Question : Goat's milk or cow's milk?
Answer : cow's milk please .

7- Question : Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?
Answer: umm , think I'll just take it black

8- Question : would you like it with a sweetener, sugar or honey or without ?
Answer : with sugar

9- Question : beet sugar or cane sugar ?
Answer : cane sugar

10- Question : white, brown or yellow sugar?
Answer: Oh ya , forget about the tea , just give me a glass of water instead .

11- Question : mineral water , tap water or distilled water?
Answer : mineral water

12- Question : flavored or non-flavored?
Answer: I think I'll just die of thirst !!!


13- Question : How do you choose to die sir? !!!